Here is the mailing list for every request or problem :
- ruche : firstname.lastname@example.org
Account creation requirements
Account creation is open to Researchers, Phd Students and Engineers from :
- ENS Paris-Saclay
- Maison de la Simulation
- labs from Université Paris-Saclay which already have an agreement and a lab referent
Users must have a linux basic level to use ruche properly. No linux training is provided by the Mésocentre support team.
Researchers can also require an account for M2 Students. Here are the requirement for students accounts creation :
- The researcher must vouch for the student and is her/his project referent. Mésocentre support team only deals with the project referee for problems and software installation.
- The researcher and the student must request a meeting with 2 members of the Mésocentre support team before actually creating the account. This meeting is meant to verify the two previous conditions and discuss the project needs on ruche (software, resources).
You can create a project only if you are permanent member of CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, Maison de la Simulation or lab from Université Paris-Saclay.
If you want to submit a project, you need to fill a form describing scientific context, computing resources you need and applications your project is aiming.
To create an project, you need to:
- fill the project creation form below
- send the form via email to support mailing list and your lab referent
- the project will be opened after validation from your lab referent
Project creation form: TXT
Note: former documents (format PDF/DOCX/ODT) are no longer valid. New forms (txt format) do not require signature anymore. This step is replaced with mail validation from the lab referent.
Any account must be linked to a existing project.
To create an account, you need to:
- fill the account creation form below
- send the form via email to support mailing list and your project referent
- the account will be opened after validation from the project referent
Account creation form : TXT
Note : former documents (format PDF/DOCX/ODT) are no longer valid. New forms (txt format) do not require signature anymore. This step is replaced with mail validation from the project referent.